It looks like the fitness community has come together stronger than before to share their knowledge and expertise online. This is great as you get to learn right in your own home despite being stuck indoors due to this COVID-19 pandemic.
We peeped at some Instagram and Facebook accounts to share live sessions available from today through to Sunday. Some have recurring daily sessions so you will know where to find them.
Yoga with Sue Kay
- Live on Facebook – Yoga for Triathlete’s group today, 10 Apr. Sue will conduct an Easy Pre-Race Yoga flow to prepare you for the IRONMAN Virtual Race2.
- Otherwise, she’s on at 6pm daily Live on Facebook – Yoga for Triathlete’s group until 14 Apr.
- Note: you do not have to be a member of the group as it is a public group.
- ToughASIA shares a watch party on Facebook daily at 6pm.
- Sue will be rotating between yoga for swimmers, cyclists, runners and recovery.
View this post on Instagram
Built for lightness. Minimum weight. Maximum cushioning. Every stride flies. It’s time to feel fast💨 – Took my #SL20 for: ➡️ Easy runs ➡️ Speed workouts ➡️ Time trial I have to say I really like them ‼️🤩 – #adidasMY #FASTERTHAN #createdwithadidas #SL20 @adidasrunning #adidasRunnersKL
Leg, Core and Balance with Awan Run
- Live on Instagram
- Friday 10 Apr 8pm – Leg Workout with ARKL and ARSG #HomeTeam
- Saturday 11 Apr 8pm – Core Exercise
- Sunday 12 Apr 8pm – Balance and Stability
- Strengthen your core to improve overall body performance
How to Train Cycling Indoors Effectively and Injury-Free with Cycology and Apple Physiotheraphy
- Live on Facebook – Friday, 10 Apr at 9pm.
- A lot of you cycling enthusiasts have been training indoors since the start of this lockdown, but have you been doing it correctly?
- You can also ask questions during the session and let the experts give you their opinions and suggestions.
How to Swim Faster and Reduce Risk of Injury with MySwim Coaching and Apple Physiotheraphy
- Live on Facebook – Friday, 10 Apr at 4.30pm.
- Coach Shauqie from MySwim Coaching and Physiotherapist Jess Lim from Apple Physiotherapy
- You can also ask questions during the session.