All-New Adidas Supernova Celebrates the Benefit of Running in the Comfort Zone
- adidas shows the value of staying in your comfort zone with the launch of the all-new Supernova, rejecting the commonly held belief that progress only comes when you push yourself out of it.
- The latest addition to the Supernova franchise is designed to provide high levels of comfort for the body and mind.
- The new shoe has a 12% lower carbon footprint for the female version and 10% lower carbon footprint for the male version compared to a previous model.
- The all-new adidas Supernova is available online via the adidas app and at adidas.com.my, as well as at retail stores including adidas Brand Center Pavilion KL, adidas Brand Center Sunway Pyramid, and adidas Sneaker Collect KLCC.
adidas Running unveils the all-new adidas Supernova, designed for every day and entry-level runners, who enjoy easy running, whilst providing comfort for their feet and the mind.
Supernova empowers each journey through comfort, thereby enabling everyone to grow and progress with an open and positive attitude, turning obstacles into possibilities.
Read Also – Mark Cavendish headlines Tour de France debut in Singapore
EMBRACING THE COMFORT ZONE
After being told for years that nothing good happens in the comfort zone and that results can only be achieved by pushing out of it, the new adidas Supernova is set to change the game. Encouraging new runners to embrace their comfort zones, the shoe is designed to help them discover the joys of running and make it a long-term habit.
Runners of all abilities can benefit and improve their running performance even while staying in their comfort zone. Training within your comfort zone not only helps runners to establish a sustainable habit, but it can also help them develop confidence in their running and selves.
COMFORT FROM THE FIRST STRIDE
Crafted with the specific needs of entry-level runners in mind, the key features of the new adidas Supernova are:
- Comfort meets energy – the precisely balanced mix of bounce and boost in the midsole is designed to deliver comfort and energy return with every stride
- Padded tongue and heel – the new padded tongue and heel construction delivers a comfortable feeling from the outset
- Grip for any terrain – the direct injected TPU outsole is designed to deliver grip, resulting in a comfortable run on any terrain
- Created through a female lens – the shoe has been crafted to deliver a tailored fit for women, with a silhouette that mirrors the anatomy of the female foot, ensuring that women feel comfortable and supported on their runs.
Read Also – ONE RS 1-Inch 360 Edition: 6K 360 Camera Packs 1-Inch Sensors
Read Also – Langkawi Legendary Ride Returns in September
COMMUNITY ACTIVATIONS WITH ADIDAS RUNNERS
As part of the adidas Supernova community activations, adidas Runners will be hosting ‘Bring-A-Buddy’ runs for beginners in local cities across the globe. These events will provide an opportunity for runners of all levels to run at various beginner-friendly paces, including an option for a comfort run/walk pace.
Locally, the ‘Comfort Run’ will be hosted on the 24th of July at adidas Brand Center Pavilion from 6:30AM – 9:30AM with different distances for runners of all stages – beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Follow the conversation on Instagram and Facebook using #Supernova, @adidasrunning and @adidaswomen.