Bootcamp Coach Instructor Course & Mentoring with Noel Chelliah – 27.02.2016
Have you always wanted to start-up and run your own successful ‘Bootcamp’?
Or gather your clients and form a Small Group program to complement your income, but not sure how? Then this is the course for you.
You will learn the basics on:
• Operating a bootcamp-style business (Indoor/Outdoor)
• How to coach your group workout sessions successfully
• How to keep participants inspired and excited about the sessions
• How to market your business
• Communication skills with your clients – how to instruct and cue your clients to move successfully
• How to manage clients of various fitness levels in a single session
• How to track success/client results/testimonials
• Tools and systems that allow you to support your clients 24/7
• How to use Facebook/Social Media effectively for your program and to develop a strong brand presence
• Website/Marketing Strategies
• Ideas for Partner workouts/circuits/games, and done-for-you workout circuits that you can use at your program
Upon successful completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to get your own bootcamp or program started and know how to inspire true change in your clients, helping them achieve their weight loss and fitness goals.
***Who will benefit?***
Personal trainers, Group Exercise instructors (any discipline), Fitness Managers, Bootcamp instructors, *ANYONE wanting to get started in the bootcamp/group fitness business*
1 Day, 9AM – 6PM
20 people max
Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI)
Lecture Venue: To-be-confirmed, TTDI
Outdoor Practical/Practice: Tmn Rimba Kiara, TTDI
• Program/Instructor Manual
• Done-for-you workout program ready to implement at your bootcamp/small-group
• Certificate of Completion
• CECs : 0.8 ACE CEC’s, 8.0 AFAA CEC’s (Credits also applicable for SCE, ACSM, NSCA & NASM)
Early Bird RM500 (payment before 7th Feb)
Flexi-payment options available – please ask!
For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow Daily Muscle on Facebook for more updates.
***About Noel Chelliah (DailyMuscle)
Noel Chelliah is the founder of DailyMuscle, and runs unique fun-focused outdoor bootcamps in Malaysia. Noel’s approach to fitness is simple – he believes that everyone deserves to belong, and that fitness is an invitation, and never intimidation.
As a fitness leader in Malaysia and an ACE-certified Health Coach, Personal Trainer, and Group Exercise Specialist, Noel’s programs have been featured on Malaysian TV, Radio, Magazines and on a weekly TV Fitness show on ASTRO Vbuzz. Noel is also personal trainer to Miss Universe Malaysia 2015. In 2012, Noel won the Asia Fitness Convention ‘Fitness Idol’ competition, recognizing him as one of Asia’s elite presenters and coach.
FG2000 is Lawrence Biscontini’s group of elite instructors from around the globe who are dedicated to providing excellence in continuing education in wellness. Each FG2000 Faculty Member is a provider of continuing education credits, and thus a member of continuing education faculty for, ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, NSCA, and SCW-EDU, among others.