5 Things You Need To Know About SCSM Virtual Racing series
There is a new virtual racing series in (virtual) town, and we want you and your running shoes to get competing again.
In lieu of the live Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon (SCSM) race, a 15-week virtual racing series has been introduced courtesy of the organiser, IRONMAN Asia. Good news, we too can join them running from Malaysia or anywhere in the world!
In some ways, the current COVID-19 pandemic sweeping the world by storm has brought the global running community together virtually.
Read Also: Kai Hao Powers to Personal Bests on Hammer Nutrition
Read Also: It’s A Wrappe For Lim Yong
5 things you need to know about SCSM Virtual Racing series
- Regain your competitive running spirit
- Any time, any place, any pace – for FREE
- Ring up your running buddies and compete against each other
- Sync with your current running apps listed within
- Weekend and weekday challenges will keep your running shoes busy!
Spice up your training routine once again. There will also be training guides – how to train, beat your personal best and become a better runner.
To register, visit www.sgmarathonvc.com