Enhance your knowledge by listening to some webinars during this pandemic period as the fitness community around the world gives back with free sessions. If you miss the live sessions, you can always replay the video on the respective Facebook pages / groups.
Facebook Live Chat: Ani de Leon-Brown and RC Coaching
- Live today, 21st April (Tuesday) at 2:00pm, tune in to RC Coaching’s Facebook page as they chat with Ani de Leon Brown.
- This Filipino lady is stronger than steel with 14 IRONMAN finishes while qualifying for the IRONMAN World Championships 3 times. She’s also featured at the SEA Games twice and coached 8 SEA Games triathlon medallists.
- Besides talking about her racing journey and coaching philosophy, Ani will also be answering questions from viewers during the chat, so fire away!
Facebook: Yoga with Sue Kay
- Live on Facebook – Yoga for Triathlete’s group 6pm daily.
- Note: you do not have to be a member of the group as it is a public group.
- ToughASIA shares a watch party on Facebook daily at 6pm.
- Sue will be rotating between yoga for swimmers, cyclists, runners and recovery.
Facebook: Apple Physio + Rehab Centre
- Live today, 22nd April at 9pm on Facebook – Apple Physio + Rehab.
- Physiotherapist Jess Lim is well experienced in fitness as she treats athletes from all sports, and she will be talking to Jansen from Constanct Co. on how to prevent ankle injuries.
- This talk will be suitable for athletes whom have sprained their ankle recently, and does not want to sprain it again, has repetitive ankle sprain on the same ankle or experiences pain in the ankles during a workout.