Garmin Forerunner 55 Gets Beginners Running For Under RM1000
Garmin Malaysia has announced the Forerunner® 55, an easy-to-use GPS smartwatch designed for runners to track their stats and achieve personal fitness goals.
If you are a beginner at running and looking for a GPS smartwatch under RM 1000, this will be perfect for your budget.
This easy-to-use GPS smartwatch is designed for people of all skill levels to track their
stats and chase their fitness goals.
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where a user runs.
- Wrist-based heart rate provides data all day and night
- All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories, sleep and more
- Daily suggested workouts take the guesswork out of training by offering personalised run
workouts tailored to the runner’s training history, fitness level and recovery time.
- Garmin Coach training plans offer on-screen guidance from expert coaches and free 5K, 10K
or half marathon training plans that adapt based on a runner’s goals.
- Safety features allow runners to send messages with their locations to family and friends.
The Forerunner 55® offers runners the following tools to take their training to the next
- PacePro provides guidance to help runners tailor their efforts to a selected course or
- The finish time estimator lets athletes select a run distance and view their estimated finish
time right from the wrist.
- Cadence alerts let runners know when they’ve gone outside their target cadence range,
helping to improve their running form.
- For those looking to switch up their workout routine, the Forerunner 55 features several
built-in activity profiles, including track or virtual running, pool swimming, Pilates, HIIT and
- Following a workout, the built-in recovery time informs users on how long to rest before their
next big effort.
The Forerunner 55® is now available in black, grey, white or aqua and with a suggested retail price of RM 960.00 on Lazada, Shopee, AECO e-store and all Garmin authorised retailers. For more information on the entire Forerunner lineup, visit garmin.com.com.my/minisite/forerunner.