Eco X Adventure Race: Collect your Race Packs on 14.06.2015
Eco X Adventurers, are you ready?
Don’t forget to gear up adequately with hydration packs / water bottles and proper running shoes, cross trainer / trail shoes.
Participants for the 21km and 11km will need headlamp or torch lights to be carried with you from the start line.
Please note that, not having the compulsory equipment on you at all times during the race can lead to disqualification or being pulled from the race course. We suggest waterproofing for valuables and the race instructions as well.
- Date: Sunday, 14th June 2015
- Venue: Earth Camp, Gopeng, Perak.
- GPS: 4.430215, 101.180627
- 06:30am: Race Registration starts. Collection of race packs and numbers begins.
- 07:55am: Race Registration closes.
- 08:00am Race briefing by category
- 08:30am: 21KM flag off
- 09:00am: 11KM flag off
- 09:15am: 5 KM flag off
- 09:30am: 1 KM (Kids) flag off
- 11:45am Race course closes down. (All marshals return to base camp)
- 01:00pm: Prize giving ceremony.
- 02:00pm: Event Concludes.
Hotel stays, hampers and electrical equipment will up for the lucky draw, so stay tuned for it.
Look out for the ultra-cool eco-themed photo booth where you can take fabulous pictures and stand to win amazing prizes for the most creative and outrageous photo. See you there on Sunday!