- Date: 13th Aug 2016
- Venue: Puteri Harbour Marina, Nusajaya in Johor, Malaysia.
- Categories: Individual, Team and Kids.
The Challenge Family is expanding, and has launched its inaugural race in Nusajaya, Johor in 2016.
The main venue Puteri Harbour Marina is an international marina surrounded by hotels, dining and entertainment options and is the main activity area for the athletes and their fans and family.
It is also the starting point for the Swim Course and the transition area for all courses. The 90km Bike Course will take riders around the newly-built green city of Nusajaya, passing Legoland, Educity and other attractions.
On the Run Course, tri-athletes will race along tree-lined streets that surround Johor’s new administrative centre featuring a collection of architecturally aesthetic structures. Throughout the race, the courses wind around some of the best sports and recreation facilities in the country and tourist attractions surrounded by natural green landscapes ideal for outdoor sports.
The city of Nusajaya lies in the southern state of Johor in Malaysia, approximately a 20-minute drive from Singapore and Johor Bahru City.
The entry fee for Individual and Team includes:
- Exclusively designed training T-shirt – for the first 300 participants who register
- Challenge Nusajaya 2016 jersey
- Challenge Nusajaya 2016 towel
- Finisher’s medal
- On-course drinks, hydration and nutrition
- Post-race athlete recovery area with hydration, nutrition and shower facilities
- Full timing including transition times, and bike and run splits
The first 20 kids to register their participation online will receive an exclusively designed Challenge Nusajaya 2016 shirt.
For more info, visit Challenge Nusajaya’s website here.