The North Face reintroduces ICON-ic weatherproof collection for urban adventurers
To celebrate the heritage of TNF’s ICON collection, Malaysia has reintroduced styles of the: 1990 Mountain Jacket, 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket, 1995 Retro Denali Jacket and 1978 Base Camp Duffel.
This is suitable for all urban adventurers who can explore wherever and whenever they want, through music, art and culture.
1990 MOUNTAIN JACKET GTX II
- This heavy-duty veteran is incredibly weatherproof and has been tested by our athletes in many hostile environments over the years, including Himalayan and polar expeditions.
- This retro-styled jacket is made of waterproof materials and mixed with silk taffeta and brushed tricot drop-lining to achieve a combined performance of breathability and warmth.
1995 RETRO DENALI JACKET
- Today, the 1995 Retro Denali Jacket follows the original iconic blocking and colour designs, with woven overlays on the collar, chest and back of yoke and sleeves; and is compatible with the Mountain Jacket.
- The fleece fabric and the underarm gussets with pit-zip venting help to resist wind while maximizing breathability.
1996 RETRO NUPTSE JACKET
- Today, built for mountain- and city-life to keep you warm and dry when it gets cold and wet, the Nuptse Jacket’s signatures include its boxy silhouette, original shiny ripstop fabric, iconic oversized panels, stowable hood and 700-fill goose down insulation.
The North Face Icon collection was recently launched in Central Avenue, Sunway Pyramid in Selangor, Malaysia. The Icon collection was created in the 1980s to serve the needs of expeditions in the harshest regions of the world. Today, these products and styles still boast utmost technical functionality but have been adopted by top trendsetters, who have helped make them much-loved icons of American street culture.
The North Face Icon collection is available at the newly opened boutique situated at F.187, First Floor, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall.
For more information, please visit The North Face’s website.