The North Face Outdoor Challenge
- Date: 19th Nov 2016
- Time: 7:15am – 2:00pm
- Venue: Tadom Base in Banting, Selangor, Malaysia
- Distance: 10km trail run with 20 obstacles
- Register here
The North Face Outdoor Challenge is not your everyday outdoor training – expect to go for trail run in palm plantation, climb, push, pull, throw, and crawl through walls, hills, trees, mud, barbed wire and other challenging but fun obstacles. This 19th November, get your mind and body ready for the best Outdoor Challenge in Malaysia!
You’ll get way more than you bargained for with these goodies in your registration pack.
- Event T-Shirt (Retail Selling Price: RM239)
- Finisher Medal
- RM50 The North Face Cash Voucher
- 1-Month Complimentary Pass To Rebel Bootcamp (Worth RM 200)
- Lunch Voucher (1-time complimentary voucher during event day)
- Goodies from our sponsors
Ring up your friends in a team of 4 members. Teams will assign each member to complete an obstacle zone (5 obstacles) and all members are required to complete a 10km trail run.
You can also join as a individual explorer. Individuals are required to tackle all 4 obstacle zones (20 obstacles) and complete an 10km trail run.
For more info, follow The North Face Outdoor Challenge on Facebook.