A new season is upon Asia’s premier Fitness Championships League. Stretching from Korea in the North, Philippines & Guam in the East all the way through South East Asian countries and Russia & Kazakhstan, everyone can compete for the Championships title.
For the 2016 season, competitors can choose from the following categories: individual men, individual women, legacy (35+) men and legacy (35+) women. The competition will be held over three stages.
- Stage 1: Online Qualifier – Apr 8 – 12
- Three workouts will be released on April 8, 2016 and athletes has till April 12th to submit all three scores. Top 32 individual athletes, and 16 masters’ athletes from each Division will be invited to compete in one of four sanctioned tournaments.
- Stage 2: Divisions – June 4 & 5
- Top 3 finishers from the Elite men and women categories, and winner of the Legacy men and women categories from each Division will receive invites to advance to the Grand Final.
- Stage 3: The Finals – Jul 8 – 12
- 128 athletes will arrive at the Finals location. Only 4 will leave with the championship title.
Watch the video and get inspired, courtesy of Asia Championships.