Kids of Steel Triathlon starts skills and endurance training – 24.01.2015
Boy, kids sure start young these days. Any kids out there interested in swimming, cycling and running? If you’re interested in doing all these disciplines at the same time, Kids of Steel Triathlon can show you how it’s done.
At Kids of Steel Triathlon you will learn what triathlon is all about and how you can get involved in the sport. Their aim is to help many more budding triathletes take up the fast growing, modern and dynamic sport.
2015’s training sessions will be kicking off this Saturday 24th Jan. It will be a weekly training program aimed at building endurance and skills.
Here are the details of the training program:
- Time & Day: 4.30pm-6pm every Saturday
- Venue: Primarily in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail but will change according to training needs (i.e. trail running will be in Kiara Park, long bike session Putrajaya, swim session TBD)
- Age: Kids from 8 – 14 years old
- Fees: RM150 per month (4 sessions per month*)
1st Month Program:
24th Jan – Run & Bike
31st Jan – Trail Run
7th Feb – Run & Bike
14th Feb – Swim & Run
What to bring: Always bring running gears for all sessions and bike/swim gears according to the program.
Coaches: Jessen Lee & Sue Teoh of The Ride School (Coach to student ratio max of 1 coach to 7-8 kids)
How to enrol: Contact Jessen Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sue Teoh at email@example.com. Call +60125156020 or +60122252924
* There are no replacement classes as we run this training program every week. Unless coaches cancel class due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, then the class will be carried forward.