HIIT It, Bend It and Stretch It While On Lockdown
With the lockdown, the fitness community has been thriving with online and live sessions on social media, It keeps everyone occupied and sweat out our indulgences while activating our muscles. At this rate, we might even lose weight and fat. Win win!
We peeped at some Instagram and Facebook accounts to share live sessions available today. Some have recurring daily sessions so you will know where to find them.
Yoga with Sue Kay
- Live on Facebook – Yoga for Triathlete’s group every day at 6pm until 14 Apr.
- Note: you do not have to be a member of the group as it is a public group.
- ToughASIA shares a watch party on Facebook daily at 6pm.
- Sue will be rotating between yoga for swimmers, cyclists, runners and recovery.
HIIT session with Kelana Jaya Run Club (KJRunClub)
- Today’s session at 8pm.
- Subsequently: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8pm, Saturdays at 8am for 30 minutes each time.
- Free sessions on Zoom Cloud App (mobile/laptop).
- Since we can’t run outdoors, let’s HIIT it!
Home workout and Yoga with Robyn Lau
- If you’ve got a fitness ball and some weights, you can follow this video by Robyn for a quick and effective workout.
- She is also teaching Yoga on Instagram Live at Wednesdays and Sundays at 5pm.
- Work it and stretch it!
Resistance Bands with Awan Run
- Live on Instagram today at 8pm.
- Keep your body active by using resistance bands for a change.