Fuel your workout with healthy burgers
Fuel or refuel your workout with some healthy DIY burgers at home. It doesn’t have to be sinful or calorie-laden. In fact, this might even get me eating some turkey, but feel free to change it to any meat you fancy instead. Or add some bacon.. yum..
- 1 pound ground meat turkey
- 6 Romaine lettuce leaves or whole wheat slider buns
- 1 avocado, halved and sliced (or some guacamole)
- 1 TBS olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mix turkey in bowl with salt and pepper.
- Make 8-12 small patties.
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in griddle pan.
- Heat patties for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with avocado slices on Romaine lettuce or buns. Feel free to put all your favourite toppings on, as well.