After introducing a virtual run via physical geolocations, VRace Malaysia now brings you the Love Earth X VRace Malaysia Mini Challenge to spark up your running, a run challenge exclusively conducted on Strava.
NO REGISTRATION and FREE race for all Malaysian residents, plus you stand to win amazing prizes worth over RM1,000 sponsored by Love Earth Organic.
“Our company strongly believes that health is key to happiness. This partnership with VRace Malaysia for the mini challenge supports our goal in promoting healthy eating and an active lifestyle. We hope that by championing this cause, more Malaysians will take up running as a regular sport and hopefully, create a healthier Malaysia,” said Samantha Mah, Marketing Director of Love Earth Organic.
All you have to do is run!
2 Simple Steps to Participate:
1) Follow VRace Malaysia’s Official Strava Page: https://www.strava.com/clubs/vracemalaysia
2) Start Running Anywhere and Anytime
Winners will be determined weekly based on the TOTAL DISTANCE completed as recorded by VRace Malaysia’s official Strava club’s leaderboard.
Runner with the longest OVERALL RUNNING DISTANCE will be crowned as the Mini Challenge Hall of Famer, and will be rewarded a Hall of Famer Plaque.
- Challenge Week 1: Monday, 8 April 2019 [12:00AM] – Sunday, 14 April 2019 [11:59PM]
- Challenge Week 2: Monday, 15 April 2019 [12:00AM] – Sunday, 21 April 2019 [11:59PM]
- Challenge Week 3: Monday, 22 April 2019 [12:00AM] – Sunday, 28 April 2019 [11:59PM]
- Challenge Week 4: Monday, 29 April 2019 [12:00AM] – Sunday, 5 May 2019 [11:59PM]
The Love Earth x VRace Malaysia Mini Challenge is conducted exclusively on Strava, the world’s No. 1 social platform for runners and cyclists. According to the platform’s wikipedia page, the company claims that it receives one million new users every 45 days, with more than 8 million activities uploaded every day.
“VRace Malaysia aims to innovate running challenges through the use of readily available technology, and make running fun and accessible for Malaysians. We are thankful to have Love Earth in this journey towards promoting a healthier Malaysia,” said Sim Teong Eu, co-founder of VRace Malaysia, organiser of the Love Earth Organic x VRace Malaysia Mini Challenge.
For more details, visit https://www.vracemalaysia.com/