Ben Smith has withdrawn from the USA Team due to an injury. Rich Froning will step in and take his position alongside Dan Bailey, Margaux Alvarez and Chyna Cho.
The two-hour competition will test the GPP and teamwork of the fittest athletes from the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, including
- Reigning champions
Ben Smithand Katrin Davidsdottir
- Silver medalist Tia-Clair Toomey
- Bronze medalists Bjorgvin Guodmundson and Sara Sigmundsdottir
- Past champions Rich Froning, Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, and Sam Briggs
- And Margaux Alvarez, Dan Bailey, Chyna Cho, Jonne Koski, Kara Webb, Kevin Manuel, Ben Garard, Rob Forte, Michele Letendre, Emily Abbott, Alex Vigneault and Lucas Parker.
Only six days remain before the start of the 2015 Reebok CrossFit Invitational in Madrid, Spain. The fittest athletes from the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific will compete on Sunday, December 6 from 4 – 6 p.m. CEST (7 – 9 a.m. PT) at the Caja Magica.
How to watch the 2015 CrossFit Invitational?
You can watch all of it at home.
The entire 2-hour event will be streamed live to Games.CrossFit.com, and broadcast on ESPN2 and ESPN later on.
Games Site Livestream
7 – 9 a.m. PT (4 – 6 p.m. CEST), Sunday, Dec. 6.
- Come to Games.CrossFit.com and watch the free livestream that is available to anyone in the world.
- Alternatively, log in to ESPN3 to view it through their video player.
3 – 5 p.m. PT, Sunday, Dec. 6.
- After the competition has finished, the complete coverage will be broadcast on ESPN2.
YouTube / ESPN3 Archive
Late night, Sunday, Dec. 6.
- After the broadcast on ESPN2, the coverage will be archived on ESPN.go.com and YouTube.com/CrossFit. Fans will be able to watch or re-watch it at any time.