Turbulence training is really a workout training regimen that specifically focuses on fat loss and muscle developing. Turbulence training workout starts the user having a bodyweight warm-up that prepares the whole body for the workout.
The bodyweight warm-up involves the use of the body as a lot as possible with each and every exercise routine. Prisoner squats, which incorporate the upper back muscles, pushing movements, like pushups tailored to the level of difficulty for the user, and pulling movements that focus on shoulder blade retraction. The entire workout trains the abs all through every routine, so the core is constantly worked on.
This is achieved by tightening up the abs, activating all the muscles of the core in all exercises. Following the initial stage of the workout, the strength training is next. Portion of the turbulence training is picking one of the most efficient and effective physical exercise principle. The efficient physical exercise, also known as the E&E exercises, are two exercises completed back-to-back with rest time. The two exercises dont work the same muscle groups, for example, using the pushing exercise, such as chest press or pushups, and a pulling exercise, like body weight rolls.
This whole process is called a non-competing supersets physical exercise, where one muscle group is allowed to work while another muscle group is allowed to recover. This increases density, which burns more calories, burning fat causing it to be lost quicker. This is done with low reps that eventually make the user stronger. Right after this exercise routine, stretching is done only for those muscles that are tight, rather than the whole body. Fat loss at intervals comes right after the strength training routine of the same.
A typical workout set written up would be as follows:
- Bodyweight Warm-up of 10 reps twice of squats, pushups ,and stickups
- Strength training superset 1 of lower body and upper body pushing exercises, including 8 reps per set with 1 minute rest time, before repeating the exercises for a total of 3 supersets.
- Strength training super set 2 of lower body and upper body pulling physical exercise, including 8 reps per set with no rest between routines, before repeating the exercise for a total of 3 supersets.
- Last work out is interval training for 20 minutes, giving a full fat-burning workout for 45 minutes.
This can be a typical training regimen, done for a total of 12 weeks. Right after the end of the 12 weeks, a week away from any turbulence training should be taken to aid the body in recovery. Light low intensity workouts can be used during the recovery week.
Before the turbulence training workout is begun, there are 3 important factors that should be taken into account:
- Social Support. It is believed that social support is paramount for any fitness program;
- Nutrition is the second among critical factors in any fat loss program; and
- Physical exercise is third most critical factor when it comes to fat loss through fitness training.