- Date: 14th Oct 2017
- Venue: Fairy Cave, Bau, Kuching in Sarawak, Malaysia
- Distance: 55KM (1 Day Race)
- Discipline: Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Cave Run
- Registration Closes: 5th Sept 2017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sarawak Adventure Challenge features the mining history of the Bau area in the state of Sarawak on East Malaysia. Situated 43 km from the capital of Kuching, this spectacularly scenic area has long been the focus of exploration for valuable minerals and the adventure race uses many of the trails and access routes left by these forays.
The area in the immediate vicinity of Bau is famous for its gold mines and the race route passes by one of the original mines named Lucky Hill. The blue lake and other pools that the riders pass are all legacies of this industry.
Set off on the adventure in great outdoors of Sarawak with a cave run and trail run, while continuing to explore the terrain on your mountain bike. Get your teammate and register quickly to qualify for the Early Bird rates till 31st July.