Here’s a twist for you to work that proverbial apple a day into your diet. A dash of cinnamon goes a long way with that apple and just makes you think Christmas is almost here.
Baked Apple Cauliflower Mash
- 3 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 1 big apple
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper powder
- Sea salt
- Steam the cauliflower and apple together for about 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 415F.
- Mash them together along with the oil and spices.
- Place the mash into a bowl that goes into the oven, add some cinnamon on top, and bake for 10 minutes.