ASICS’ new GLIDERIDE™ shoe brings energy saving technology to more runners
- ASICS increases the pace in pioneering new energy saving shoes with latest innovation: GLIDERIDE™ – scientifically proven to reduce energy loss
- The latest introduction to ASICS’ energy saving family follows the sellout debut of the METARIDE™ shoe at the Tokyo marathon earlier this year.
An Energy Revolution
The human-centric GUIDESOLE™ technology is an ergonomic precision-shaped curved sole that reduces energy loss. It works by minimizing lower leg movement through the stride – giving a feeling of effortless coasting – to make it easier for runners to keep going for longer.
In tests, GLIDERIDE™ has been scientifically proven to:
- Reduce total energy loss at the ankle joint, where runners expend the most energy
- Improve cushioning for increased comfort
- Reduce weight while maintaining stability to provide both performance and protection
The GLIDERIDE™ is now available for men and women at selected ASICS retail stores and www.asics.com at MYR629.